Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 59% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,498 (€1,492) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)