Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.869 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,603 (€1,988) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)