Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.125 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,434 (R$ 3,339) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)