Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.771 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,539 (€1,235) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)