Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.457 VEF / DKK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,373 (kr18,103) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)