Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 VEF / DKK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,955 (kr21,007) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)