Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.995 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,563 ($2,057) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)