Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,832 in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)