Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,471 (9,937 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)