Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.650 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,782 (€1,355) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)