Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2047.855 VEFX / TJS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 115% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,750 (22,677 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)