Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 46156.346 VEFX / TJS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 53% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,861 (1.928 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)