Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 VEF / TJS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 27% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,020 (7,079 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (34 minutes ago)