Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 VEF / TJS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 27% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,024 (7,085 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)