Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.677 VEF / AUD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 76% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,441 (AU$3,444) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)