Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,659 (1,337,198 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)