Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.837 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,302 (3,984TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (43 minutes ago)