Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.646 VEF / QAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 66% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,960 (7,543 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)