Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05604 VEF / DJF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 81% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,902 (355,165 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)