Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.801 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,905 (4,964TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)