Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.169 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,565 (R$ 6,805) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)