Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.528 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,617 (E£ 22,013) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (29 minutes ago)