Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 54% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,933 ($1,698) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)