Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.605 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,077 (€1,893) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)