Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12395.520 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 80% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,625 (元1.74) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)