Cost of living in Datong, China vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.954 VES / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 106% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 22,659 Bs.S. (2,531元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)