Cost of living in Datong, China vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.685 VES / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 120% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 24,181 Bs.S. (541元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)