Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.450 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 126% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 35,251 (元24,316) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)