Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19675 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,394 (Php47,745) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)