Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00449 VEF / TZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,055 (4,022,920 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)