Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00458 VEF / TZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,855 (3,898,597 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)