Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.065 VEF / TZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 228% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 32,765 (1,257 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)