Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15827.355 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 206% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 33,656 (﷼ 2.13) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)