Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.491 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,324 (元8,266) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)