Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,239 (元7,457) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)