Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,026 (₩2,283,407) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)