Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 VEF / VND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,365 (34,359,015 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)