Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 VEF / VND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,501 (21,630,412 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (21 minutes ago)