Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.606 VEF / VND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,086 (4,254 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)