Cost of living comparison between Da Lat, Vietnam and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 VEF / VND *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,153 (32,180,224 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)