Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.078 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,776 (S/. 4,475) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)