Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8935.191 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 181% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 33,662 (R$ 3.77) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (30 minutes ago)