Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 126.135 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,785 (CH$109) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)