Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01498 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,649 (CH$1,378,677) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)