Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01514 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,497 (CH$1,353,523) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (21 minutes ago)