Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,144 in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)