Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Cumaná have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,633 in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)