Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.734 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 121% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,340 (COL$1,120) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)