Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,159 (COL$2,383,041) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)