Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01698 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,721 (808,280 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £22 (21 minutes ago)