Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01715 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,028 (701,567 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)