Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines vs Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.707 VES / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 14,412 Bs.S. (Php2,525) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)