Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19373 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,635 (Php49,736) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)