Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01598 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,859 (CH$1,179,869) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)