Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01596 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,810 (CH$802,471) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)