Cost of living comparison between Compiegne, France and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.862 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,611 (€1,529) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)