Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,536 ($1,357) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)