Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 78553.000 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,763 ($0.23) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)