Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,458 ($1,650) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)