Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.210 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,685 (€1,039) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)