Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,140 (€1,593) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)