Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.456 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,000 ($b10,301) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)