Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11631.975 VEF / BOB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,769 ($b1.10) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)