Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.619 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,566 (€2,031) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)