Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,364 (Mex$ 29,002) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)