Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,686 (Mex$ 17,495) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)