Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.538 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,415 (Mex$ 24,924) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)