Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,240 in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)