Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,282 in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)