Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Ciudad Guayana have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,884 in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)