Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.758 VEF / PYG *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 93% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,350 (1,799 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)