Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 77% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,475 in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)