Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Ciudad Bolívar have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,394 in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)