Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.537 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,322 (€1,549) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)