Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.167 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,465 (€1,206) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)