Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00876 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,558 (₩2,119,458) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)